The potential cost to New Zealand dairy farmers from the introduction of nitrate-based stocking rate restrictions
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Neal, Mark & Fulkerson, William & Levy, Gil & Wastney, Meryl & Thorrold, Bruce S. & Palliser, Chris & Beukes, Pierre & Folkers, Chris, 2006. "The Potential Cost to New Zealand Dairy Farmers from the Introduction of Nitrate-Based Stocking Rate Restrictions," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25620, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mayer, D. G. & Kinghorn, B. P. & Archer, A. A., 2005. "Differential evolution - an easy and efficient evolutionary algorithm for model optimisation," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 83(3), pages 315-328, March.
More about this item
Keywordsenvironmental regulation; dairy farms; whole-farm model; evolutionary algorithm;
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
- Q52 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Pollution Control Adoption and Costs; Distributional Effects; Employment Effects
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2006-05-06 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2006-05-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2006-05-06 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2006-05-06 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rsm:murray:m05_8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Adamson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rsmuqau.html .