The potential cost to New Zealand dairy farmers from the introduction of nitrate-based stocking rate restrictions
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Neal, Mark & Fulkerson, William & Levy, Gil & Wastney, Meryl & Thorrold, Bruce S. & Palliser, Chris & Beukes, Pierre & Folkers, Chris, 2006. "The Potential Cost to New Zealand Dairy Farmers from the Introduction of Nitrate-Based Stocking Rate Restrictions," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25620, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mayer, D. G. & Kinghorn, B. P. & Archer, A. A., 2005. "Differential evolution - an easy and efficient evolutionary algorithm for model optimisation," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 83(3), pages 315-328, March.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Villalba, D. & Díez-Unquera, B. & Carrascal, A. & Bernués, A. & Ruiz, R., 2019. "Multi-objective simulation and optimisation of dairy sheep farms: Exploring trade-offs between economic and environmental outcomes," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 173(C), pages 107-118.
- Puchalsky, Weslly & Ribeiro, Gabriel Trierweiler & da Veiga, Claudimar Pereira & Freire, Roberto Zanetti & Santos Coelho, Leandro dos, 2018. "Agribusiness time series forecasting using Wavelet neural networks and metaheuristic optimization: An analysis of the soybean sack price and perishable products demand," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 203(C), pages 174-189.
- AndrÃ©s Ramirez Hassan & Johnatan Cardona Jimenez, 2011. "An ordered categorical response model with endogenous switching: Simulation Exercises and an Application to State Health," Documentos de Trabajo CIEF 010608, Universidad EAFIT.
- Neal, Mark, 2005. "The potential cost to New Zealand dairy farmers from the introduction of nitrate-based stocking rate restrictions," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 149854, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsenvironmental regulation; dairy farms; whole-farm model; evolutionary algorithm;
All these keywords.
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
- Q52 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Pollution Control Adoption and Costs; Distributional Effects; Employment Effects
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2006-05-06 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-CMP-2006-05-06 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2006-05-06 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rsm:murray:m05_8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/rsmuqau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: David Adamson The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask David Adamson to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/rsmuqau.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.