Stern and his critics on discounting and climate change
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Quiggin, John, 2007. "Stern and his critics on discounting and climate change," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 152087, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Quiggin, John, 1982. "A theory of anticipated utility," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 323-343, December.
- Grant Simon & Quiggin John, 2005. "What Does the Equity Premium Mean?," The Economists' Voice, De Gruyter, vol. 2(4), pages 1-7, September.
- Louis Kaplow, 2005.
"The Value of a Statistical Life and the Coefficient of Relative Risk Aversion,"
Journal of Risk and Uncertainty,
Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 23-34, July.
- Louis Kaplow, 2003. "The Value of a Statistical Life and the Coefficient of Relative Risk Aversion," NBER Working Papers 9852, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kahneman, Daniel & Tversky, Amos, 1979.
"Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk,"
Econometric Society, vol. 47(2), pages 263-291, March.
- Amos Tversky & Daniel Kahneman, 1979. "Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk," Levine's Working Paper Archive 7656, David K. Levine.
- Gomme, Paul & Rupert, Peter, 2007.
"Theory, measurement and calibration of macroeconomic models,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 460-497, March.
- Paul Gomme & Peter Rupert, 2005. "Theory, measurement, and calibration of macroeconomic models," Working Paper 0505, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frank Jotzo, 2007. "Climate policy in Australia and globally: where to and how?," Economics and Environment Network Working Papers 0703, Australian National University, Economics and Environment Network.
- John M. Gowdy, 2013.
"Valuing nature for climate change policy: from discounting the future to truly social deliberation,"
Chapters,in: Handbook on Energy and Climate Change, chapter 25, pages 547-560
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- John M. Gowdy, "undated". "Valuing Nature For Climate Change Policy: From Discounting The Future To Truly Social Deliberation," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 1201, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Simon Dietz & David Maddison, 2009. "New Frontiers in the Economics of Climate Change," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 43(3), pages 295-306, July.
- Wang-Helmreich, Hanna & Lochner, Stefan, 2011. "Natural Gas in Road Transportation - A Low-emission Bridging Technology?," EWI Working Papers 2011-14, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI).
- Nathalie Lazaric & Kevin Maréchal, 2010. "Overcoming inertia: insights from evolutionary economics into improved energy and climate policy," Post-Print hal-00452205, HAL.
More about this item
- Q00 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rsm:climte:c07_1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Adamson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rsmuqau.html .