EC – Seal Products: Seals and Sensibilities (TBT Aspects of the Panel and Appellate Body Reports)
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bown, Chad P. & Crowley, Meredith A, 2016.
"The Empirical Landscape of Trade Policy,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
11216, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bown,Chad P. & Crowley,Meredith A & Bown,Chad P. & Crowley,Meredith A, 2016. "The empirical landscape of trade policy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7620, The World Bank.
- Chad P. Bown & Meredith Crowley, 2016. "The Empirical Landscape of Trade Policy," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1624, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Sonntag, Winnie & Spiller, Achim, 2016. "Prozessqualitäten in der WTO: Ein Vorschlag für die reliable Messung von moralischen Bedenken," DARE Discussion Papers 1603, Georg-August University of Göttingen, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development (DARE).
More about this item
KeywordsTBT; TBT 2.1; Technical Regulation; EC - Seal Products; Public Morals and Trade; Even-handedness;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F5 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy
- K2 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-INT-2015-01-19 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rsc:rsceui:2014/108. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RSCAS web unit). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rsiueit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.