Working or Schooling: What Determine Children’s Time Allocation in Senegal ?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amao, Ifeoluwapo & Akinlade, Roseline, 2014. "Child labour among Horticultural Households in Bauchi State, Nigeria: A gender perspective," MPRA Paper 55708, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsTime Allocation; Child labour; Child Schooling; Multinomial Logit; Senegal;
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
- C25 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions; Probabilities
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O55 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Africa
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rpp:wpaper:0508. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mathieu Lefebvre). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crulgbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .