Noile Perspective Teoretice Ale Dezvoltarii Economice La Nivel Regional
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Catana, Aida, 2018. "The Quality Of Planning, A Barometer Of The Effective Use Of Structural Funds In Romania - Study Case: Region For Development "Centru" 2007-2013," Management Strategies Journal, Constantin Brancoveanu University, vol. 42(4), pages 24-21.
- Oana Cristina Popovici & Adrian Cantemir Călin, 2014. "FDI theories. A location-based approach," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 17(53), pages 3-24, September.
- Zaman, Gheorghe & Georgescu, George & Goschin, Zizi & Antonescu, Daniela & Popa, Florina, 2015.
"Dezvoltarea economica endogena la nivel regional. Cazul Romaniei
[Endogenous economic development at regional level. The case of Romania]," MPRA Paper 70646, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aida Petronela CATANA, 2015. "TERRITORIAL COHESION AND LOCAL DEVELOPMENT USING EUROPEAN STRUCTURAL AND COHESION FUNDS AT THE LEVEL OF GROWTH POLES â€“ CASE STUDY GROWTH POLE BRASOV Abstract : The growth poles were established in R," EcoForum, "Stefan cel Mare" University of Suceava, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Public Administration - Economy, Business Administration and Tourism Department., vol. 4(Special I), pages 1-22, august.
More about this item
Keywordsregional development; location; regional policies;
- R1 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics
- R10 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ror:seince:111207. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Corina Saman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/incearo.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.