Bargaining and the theory of cooperative games: John Nash and beyond
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anbarci, Nejat, 1991. "The Nash solution and relevant expansions," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 137-140, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Craig Webb, 2013. "Bargaining with subjective mixtures," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 52(1), pages 15-39, January.
- Maria Gallego & David Scoones, 2011. "Intergovernmental negotiation, willingness to compromise, and voter preference reversals," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 36(3), pages 591-610, April.
- Daniele Cassese & Paolo Pin, 2018. "Edgeworth trading on networks," Papers 1803.08836, arXiv.org.
More about this item
KeywordsNash's bargaining model; Nash solution; Kalai-Smorodinsky solution; Egalitarian solution;
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- D70 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:roc:rocher:554. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.