Mortality and Life Expectancy of the Population of Russia
[Смертность И Продолжительность Жизни Населения России]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Annet Kempenaar & Marjo van Lierop & Judith Westerink & Arnold van der Valk & Adri van den Brink, 2016. "Change of Thought: Findings on Planning for Shrinkage from a Regional Design Competition," Planning Practice & Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(1), pages 23-40, January.
- Jiejian Feng, 2018. "Fair no-unnecessary-waiting-time-FCFS allocation rule in multi-item inventory systems," IISE Transactions, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(6), pages 525-534, June.
- Neubert, Olaf, 2006. "Langfristige Entwicklung der Gesamtkapitalrenditen – eine empirische Panelanalyse –," Wirtschaft im Wandel, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH), vol. 12(5), pages 143-150.
- Sascha S. Becker, 2011. "What Drives the Relationship Between Inflation and Price Dispersion? Market Power vs. Price Rigidity," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2011-019, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- repec:cai:popine:popu_p1952_7n3_0394 is not listed on IDEAS
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Baglan, Deniz & Ege Yazgan, M. & Yilmazkuday, Hakan, 2016.
"Relative price variability and inflation: New evidence,"
Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 263-282.
- Deniz Baglan & M. Ege Yazgan & Hakan Yilmazkuday, 2015. "Relative Price Variability and Inflation: New evidence," Working Papers 1502, Florida International University, Department of Economics.
- Saghir Pervaiz Ghauri & Rizwan Raheem Ahmed & Jolita Vveinhardt & Dalia Streimikiene, 2017. "Estimation of Relationship between Inflation and Relative Price Variability: Granger Causality and ARDL Modelling Approach," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 19(44), pages 249-249, February.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2018-05-28 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-CIS-2018-05-28 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-TRA-2018-05-28 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rnp:wpaper:041830. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aneeeru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: RANEPA maintainer (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aneeeru.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.