Actores y coaliciones de poder en Villamontes y Entre Ríos: Una lectura histórica y contemporánea
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Miller, Jon R., 1998. "Spatial Aggregation and Forecast Accuracy in a Functional Economic Area and Its Component Counties," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 28(1).
- Charlie Karlsson & Michael Olsson, 2006. "The identification of functional regions: theory, methods, and applications," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, pages 1-18.
- Karlsson, Charlie, 2007. "Clusters, Functional Regions and Cluster Policies," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 84, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- CÃ¶rvers Frank & Hensen M. & Bongaerts D., 2006. "The Delimitation and Coherence of Functional and Administrative Regions," ROA Research Memorandum 002, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ospina Peralta, Pablo & Bebbington, Anthony & Hollenstein, Patric & Nussbaum, Ilana & Ramírez, Eduardo, 2015. "Extraterritorial Investments, Environmental Crisis, and Collective Action in Latin America," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 32-43.
More about this item
KeywordsActores; coaliciones; Villamontes; Entre Ríos;
- D44 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Auctions
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-09-16 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rms:wpaper:100. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Diego Reinoso). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rimiscl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .