Does Competition from Ambulatory Surgical Centers Affect Hospital Surgical Output and Hospital Profit?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Link, Albert N, 1980. "Firm Size and Efficient Entrepreneurial Activity: A Reformulation of the Schumpeter Hypothesis," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 88(4), pages 771-782, August.
- Hall, Bronwyn H. & Mairesse, Jacques & Mohnen, Pierre, 2010.
"Measuring the Returns to R&D,"
Handbook of the Economics of Innovation,
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Jacques Mairesse & Pierre Mohnen, 2009. "Measuring the Returns to R&D," NBER Working Papers 15622, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Jacques Mairesse & Pierre Mohnen, 2010. "Measuring the Returns to R&D," CIRANO Working Papers 2010s-02, CIRANO.
- Hall, Bronwyn H. & Mairesse, Jacques & Mohnen, Pierre, 2010. "Measuring the Returns to R&D," MERIT Working Papers 006, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Link, Albert N, 1981. "Basic Research and Productivity Increase in Manufacturing: Additional Evidence," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(5), pages 1111-1112, December.
- Link, Albert N., 1983. "Inter-firm technology flows and productivity growth," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 11(1-2), pages 179-184.
- Albert N. Link & John T. Scott, 2013. "The theory and practice of public-sector R&D economic impact analysis," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Theory and Practice of Program Evaluation, chapter 2, pages 15-55 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Robert Atkinson, 2007. "Expanding the R&E tax credit to drive innovation, competitiveness and prosperity," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 32(6), pages 617-628, December.
- Albert N. Link, 1982. "Productivity Growth, Environmental Regulations and the Composition of R&D," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 13(2), pages 548-554, Autumn.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ralf Dewenter & Thomas Jaschinski & Björn A. Kuchinke, 2013.
"Hospital Market Concentration and Discrimination of Patients,"
Schmollers Jahrbuch : Journal of Applied Social Science Studies / Zeitschrift für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften,
Duncker & Humblot, Berlin, vol. 133(3), pages 345-374.
- Dewenter, Ralf & Jaschinski, Thomas & Kuchinke, Björn A., 2012. "Hospital market concentration and discrimination of patients," DICE Discussion Papers 63, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
More about this item
KeywordsAmbulatory Surgical Center; Hospital Competition; Physician Ownership; Hospital Profit;
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-06-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2009-06-17 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-HEA-2009-06-17 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:uncgec:2009_006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Albert Link). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edncgus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .