Energy Power, Digital Infrastructure And Elearning Platforms:African Experience
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Nwaobi, Godwin, 2008. "Energy Power, Digital Infrastructure and Elearning Platforms: Afrrican Experience," MPRA Paper 11136, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsict; learning; elearning; development; energy; power; information; communication; solar; electricity; wind; governance; africa; electronics; telecommunications; internet; digitalsatellite; renewableenergy; gasturbine; powerplants; bandwidth; coal; hydro; biomass; steam; transmission; distribution; utilization;
- A20 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - General
- D80 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - General
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- Q30 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - General
- Q40 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - General
- R38 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2009-01-03 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2009-01-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2009-01-03 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ICT-2009-01-03 (Information & Communication Technologies)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:quante:8001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Godwin Chukwudum Nwaobi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/quantng.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .