A Test of the Theory of Nonrenewable Resources - Controlling for Exploration and Market Power
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roman Mendelevitch & Thanh Thien Dang, 2016. "Nuclear Power and the Uranium Market: Are Reserves and Resources Sufficient?," DIW Roundup: Politik im Fokus 98, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
More about this item
Keywordshotelling rule; resource economics; resource scarcity; dynamic optimization; exploration; market power; Hausman Test;
- D92 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Intertemporal Firm Choice, Investment, Capacity, and Financing
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- L72 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - Mining, Extraction, and Refining: Other Nonrenewable Resources
- Q31 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - Demand and Supply; Prices
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-COM-2016-03-23 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-ENE-2016-03-23 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2016-03-23 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:ewikln:2015_001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sabine Williams). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ewikode.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .