Report NEP-COM-2016-03-23This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- De Francesco, Massimo A. & Salvadori, Neri, 2016. "Bertrand-Edgeworth games under triopoly: the equilibrium strategies when the payoffs of the two smallest firms are proportional to their capacities," MPRA Paper 69999, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ivaldi, Marc & Lagos, Vicente, 2016. "Assessment of Post-merger Coordinated Effects: Characterization by Simulations," TSE Working Papers 16-631, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Malischek, Raimund & Tode, Christian, 2015. "A Test of the Theory of Nonrenewable Resources - Controlling for Exploration and Market Power," EWI Working Papers 2015-1, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI).
- Eric W Bond & Kamal Saggi, 2016. "Bargaining over entry with a compulsory license deadline: Price spillovers and surplus expansion," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 16-00009, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Susan J. Méndez, 2016. "Parallel Trade of Pharmaceuticals: The Danish Market for Statins," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2016n08, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- WAN, Jiangyun(Yunyun), 2016. "Brand Loyalty and Generic Competition," IIR Working Paper 16-01, Institute of Innovation Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Matthew Grennan & Ashley Swanson, 2016. "Transparency and Negotiated Prices: The Value of Information in Hospital-Supplier Bargaining," NBER Working Papers 22039, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gregory S. Crawford & Robin S. Lee & Michael D. Whinston & Ali Yurukoglu, 2015. "The Welfare Effects of Vertical Integration in Multichannel Television Markets," NBER Working Papers 21832, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:bof:bofrdp:urn:nbn:fi:bof-201511261452 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Elsinger, Helmut & Schmidt-Dengler, Philipp & Zulehner, Christine, 2016. "Competition in treasury auctions," SAFE Working Paper Series 127, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Jan De Loecker & Johannes Van Biesebroeck, 2016. "Effect of International Competition on Firm Productivity and Market Power," NBER Working Papers 21994, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stefano Bianchini & Federico Tamagni & Gabriele Pellegrino, 2016. "Innovation strategies and firm growth," Working Papers 2016/10, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Bettina Peters & Mark J. Roberts & Van Anh Vuong, 2016. "Dynamic R&D Choice and the Impact of the Firm's Financial Strength," NBER Working Papers 22035, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Caterina Santi & Pietro Santoleri, 2016. "Exploring the link between Innovation and Growth in Chilean firms," LEM Papers Series 2016/09, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Francesca Lotti & Francesco Manaresi, 2015. "Finance and creative destruction: evidence for Italy," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 299, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Maria Luisa Petit & Francesca Sanna-Randaccio, "undated". "R&D Competitions and Firms'International Expansions," Working Papers 40, Sapienza University of Rome, CIDEI.
- Julien Berthoumieu & Viola Lamani, 2016. "Vertical Differentiation, Uncertainty, Product R&D and Policy Instruments in a North-South Duopoly," Working Papers hal-01285559, HAL.