The Global Economic Crisis: An Opportunity for Strengthening Asia's Social Protection Systems?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Philippine Institute Studies (PIDS) & Philippine APEC Network (PASCN), 2017. "Building Inclusive Economies, Building a Better World: A Look at the APEC 2015 Priority Areas (Volume II)," Working Papers id:12070, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
Keywordsasia social protection systems; strengthening social systems; social development; global economic crisis; social protection systems;
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- H87 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - International Fiscal Issues; International Public Goods
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
- J18 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Public Policy
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2010-03-13 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2010-03-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-MFD-2010-03-13 (Microfinance)
- NEP-SEA-2010-03-13 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:adbiwp:0198. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ADB Institute) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/adbinjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .