Report NEP-AGE-2010-03-13This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- J. Trent Alexander & Michael Davern & Betsey Stevenson, 2010. "Inaccurate age and sex data in the Census PUMS files: evidence and implications," Working Paper Series 2010-03, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- van den Berg, Gerard J. & Deeg, Dorly J. H. & Lindeboom, Maarten & Portrait, France, 2010. "The Role of Early-Life Conditions in the Cognitive Decline due to Adverse Events Later in Life," IZA Discussion Papers 4780, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Brainerd, Elizabeth, 2010. "The Demographic Transformation of Post-Socialist Countries," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Working Paper W, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Mikko Myrskylä, 2010. "The relative importance of shocks in a cohort's early and later life conditions on age-specific mortality," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2010-009, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Johansen, Kathrin, 2010. "Multiple information search and employee participation in occupational pension plans," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 114, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Erik Meijer & Lynn A. Karoly & Pierre-Carl Michaud, 2010. "Using Matched Survey and Administrative Data to Estimate Eligibility for the Medicare Part D Low Income Subsidy Program," Working Papers 743, RAND Corporation.
- Asher, Mukul, 2010. "The Global Economic Crisis: An Opportunity for Strengthening Asia's Social Protection Systems?," ADBI Working Papers 198, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- James M. Poterba & Steven F. Venti & David A. Wise, 2010. "Family Status Transitions, Latent Health, and the Post-Retirement Evolution of Assets," NBER Working Papers 15789, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.