A Survey on the Relationship between Education and Growth with Implications for Developing Asia
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Yong Jin Kim & Akiko Terada-Hagiwara, 2013. "A Survey On The Relationship Between Education And Growth With Implications For Developing Asia," Journal of International Commerce, Economics and Policy (JICEP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 4(01), pages 1-21.
References listed on IDEAS
- Md. Rabiul Islam, 2010. "Human Capital Composition, Proximity to Technology Frontier and Productivity Growth," Monash Economics Working Papers 23-10, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Barry P. Bosworth & Susan M. Collins, 2003. "The Empirics of Growth: An Update," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 34(2), pages 113-206.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- A. Z. Nowak & Gangadhar Dahal, 2016. "The contribution of education to economic growth: Evidence from Nepal," International Journal of Economic Sciences, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences, vol. 5(2), pages 22-41, June.
- Harinder Kohli & Ashok Sharma & Anil Sood (ed.), 2011. "Asia 2050: Realizing the Asian Century," Books, Emerging Markets Forum, edition 1, number asia2050, August.
- Gangadhar Dahal, 2016. "Education policy and its contribution to socioeconomic development of Nepal with reference to some selected Asian Countries," Proceedings of Teaching and Education Conferences 3906633, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
More about this item
Keywordshuman capital; education; growth; Asia;
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:adbewp:0236. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maria Susan M. Torres). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eradbph.html .