Brazil: widening the scope for balanced growth
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Dioniso Dias Carneiro & Rogério L. F. Werneck, 1990. "Public savings, private investment and growth resumption in Brazil," Textos para discussão 237, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Dioniso Dias CArneiro & Rogerio Werneck, 1989. "Brazil: Growth exercices for the nineties," Textos para discussão 226, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Cuddington, John T, 1993. "Modeling the Macroeconomic Effects of AIDS, with an Application to Tanzania," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 7(2), pages 173-189, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Faria, Joao Ricardo, 1998. "Environment, growth and fiscal and monetary policies," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 113-123, January.
- Taylor, Lance, 1995. "Environmental and gender feedbacks in macroeconomics," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(11), pages 1953-1961, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rio:texdis:332. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dpucrbr.html .