La responsabilité sociale de l'entreprise et le profit pour une approche renouvelée de l'entreprise Corporative social responsibility and profit for a renewed approach of the enterprise
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate social responsability; Entreprise; Institutionalization; sociological vision; political vision;
- L29 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Other
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
- H32 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Firm
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-01-31 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rii:riidoc:199. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Philippe Chagnon). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rilitfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .