Femmes entrepreneurs à Dunkerque. Résultats d’une enquête de terrain réalisée en 2006 Women entrepreneurs in Dunkerque a case study achieved in 2006
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sumner J. La Croix & Denise Eby Konan, 2002.
"Intellectual Property Rights in China: The Changing Political Economy of Chinese-American Interests,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(6), pages 759-788, June.
- Sumner J. La Croix & Denise Eby Konan, 2001. "Intellectual Property Rights in China: The Changing Politcal Economy of Chinese-American Interests," Working Papers 200201, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Sumner La Croix & Denise Eby Konan, 2002. "Intellectual Property Rights in China: The Changing Political Economy of Chinese-American Interests," Economics Study Area Working Papers 39, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.
- Chow, Daniel C. K., 2003. "Organized crime, local protectionism, and the trade in counterfeit goods in China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 473-484.
- Cheung Kui-yin & Lin, Ping, 2004. "Spillover effects of FDI on innovation in China: Evidence from the provincial data," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 25-44.
- Nancy T. Gallini, 2002. "The Economics of Patents: Lessons from Recent U.S. Patent Reform," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 16(2), pages 131-154, Spring.
- Liu, Xielin & White, Steven, 2001. "Comparing innovation systems: a framework and application to China's transitional context," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(7), pages 1091-1114, August.
More about this item
KeywordsWomen entrepreneurs; Dunkerque; Network; Ressources potential;
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
- R10 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rii:riidoc:196. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Philippe Chagnon). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rilitfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.