Russian Regions and Their Foreign Trade
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vladimir Sherov-Ignatyev, 2013. "Russian Regions: Foreign Trade and Economic Development," ERSA conference papers ersa13p664, European Regional Science Association.
- Brock, G., 2006. "Russian Regional External Trading 1997-2001," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 6(1).
- Toppinen, Anne & Tatti, Natalia & Toivonen, Ritva & Mutanen, Antti & Goltsev, Vadim, 8. "Business environment and strategies of woodworking companies in Northwest Russia – results from a pilot study in Leningrad and Vologda regions," Scandinavian Forest Economics: Proceedings of the Biennial Meeting of the Scandinavian Society of Forest Economics, Scandinavian Society of Forest Economics, issue 41, May.
More about this item
KeywordsRussia; regional diversity; import intensity; custom; price level; incomes and expenditures per capita;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-01-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2006-01-29 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-GEO-2006-01-29 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-INT-2006-01-29 (International Trade)
- NEP-TRA-2006-01-29 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rif:dpaper:995. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kaija Hyvönen-Rajecki). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/etlaafi.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .