Sergei F. Sutyrin
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Faculty of Economics St. Petersburg, Russia
St. Petersburg State University
+7 812 363 64 94
+7 812 363 64 94
191123 Saint-Petersburg, 62 Chaikovskogo St.
RePEc:edi:fespuru (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Kovalev, Mikhail M. & Lomagin, Nikita A. & Sutyrin, Sergei F. & Vörös, József & Nureev, Rustem M., 2009. "Crisis and sustainable business in Central and Eastern Europe: Haniel-Seminar discussion paper," Discussion Papers 282, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), Department of Business Administration and Economics.
- Sutyrin, Sergey & Sherov, Vladimir, 2005. "Russian Regions and Their Foreign Trade," Discussion Papers 995, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Felix Fedorovich Rybakov & Sergei Felixovich Sutyrin & Nikita Evgenjevich Lisitsyn, 2003. "Administrative and economic dimensions of regionalization: case of Leningrad Province and North-Western Federal District of Russia," ERSA conference papers ersa03p474, European Regional Science Association.
- Sutyrin, Sergey F. & Efinova, Elena G. & Trofimenko, Olga Y., 2016. "Review of Trade-Related Investment Measures: Theory and Applications," World Trade Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(4), pages 721-721, October.
- Sutyrin, Sergey F. & Efimova, Elena G. & Trofimenko, Olga Y., 2016. "Trade-Related Investment Measures: Theory and Applications â€¡ by Chi-Chur Chao and Eden S. H. Yu London: Imperial College Press, 2014," World Trade Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(3), pages 540-542, July.
- Sergey F. Sutyrin & Vladimir N. Kovalenko, 2016. "Internationalization of currency in East Asia: premises, implementation, possible prospects," Vestnik of the St. Petersburg University. Series 5. Economics Вестник Санкт-Петербургского университета. Серия 5. Экономика, CyberLeninka;Федеральное государственное бюджетное образовательное учреждение высшего образования «Санкт-Петербургский государственный университет», issue 1, pages 20-41.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Sutyrin, Sergey & Sherov, Vladimir, 2005.
"Russian Regions and Their Foreign Trade,"
995, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Vladimir Sherov-Ignatyev, 2013. "Russian Regions: Foreign Trade and Economic Development," ERSA conference papers ersa13p664, European Regional Science Association.
- Brock, G., 2006. "Russian Regional External Trading 1997-2001," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 6(1).
- Sutyrin, Sergey F. & Efimova, Elena G. & Trofimenko, Olga Y., 2016.
"Trade-Related Investment Measures: Theory and Applications â€¡ by Chi-Chur Chao and Eden S. H. Yu London: Imperial College Press, 2014,"
World Trade Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(3), pages 540-542, July.
- Shah, Mumtaz Hussain, 2017. "The Significance of WTO’s Trade Related Investment Measures (TRIMs) Agreement For Inward FDI in Sub-Saharan Africa," MPRA Paper 82009, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Sergei F. Sutyrin should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.