Labour Productivity and Firm Entry and Exit in Manufacturing
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bruce Tether, 2005. "Do Services Innovate (Differently)? Insights from the European Innobarometer Survey," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(2), pages 153-184.
More about this item
Keywordslabour productivity; manufacturing; firm entry; firm exit; modern Schumpeterian growth theory;
- L6 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing
- O4 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-08-31 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2008-08-31 (Business Economics)
- NEP-EEC-2008-08-31 (European Economics)
- NEP-EFF-2008-08-31 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-ENT-2008-08-31 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-LAB-2008-08-31 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-TID-2008-08-31 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rif:dpaper:1152. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kaija Hyvönen-Rajecki). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/etlaafi.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .