Report NEP-TID-2008-08-31This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Rui Baptista issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Niels Bosma & Erik Stam & Veronique Schutjens, 2008. "Creative Destruction and Regional Productivity Growth: Evidence from the Dutch Manufacturing and Services Industries," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0813, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Aug 2008.
- Scherer, F. M., 2007. "Technological Innovation and Monopolization," Working Paper Series rwp07-043, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Les Oxley, 2008. "Industrial Agglomeration, Geographic Innovation and Total Factor Productivity: The Case of Taiwan," Working Papers in Economics 08/14, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Hany El Shamy & Paul Temple, 2008. "Entrepreneurship, Spillovers and Productivity Growth in the Small Firm Sector of UK Manufacturing," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0708, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Nevalainen, Anni, 2008. "Labour Productivity and Firm Entry and Exit in Manufacturing," Discussion Papers 1152, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.