Environmental Decentralization: Seeking the Proper Balance between National and State Authority
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Allen Blackman & Heidi J. Albers & Beatriz ávalos-Sartorio & Lisa Crooks Murphy, 2008.
"Land Cover in a Managed Forest Ecosystem: Mexican Shade Coffee,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 90(1), pages 216-231.
- Blackman, Allen & Albers, Heidi & Sartorio, Beatriz & Crooks, Lisa, 2003. "Land Cover in a Managed Forest Ecosystem: Mexican Shade Coffee," Discussion Papers dp-03-60, Resources For the Future.
- Blackman, Allen & Albers, Heidi J. & Ávalos Sartorio, Beatriz & Crooks, Lisa, 2007. "Land Cover in a Managed Forest Ecosystem: Mexican Shade Coffee," Discussion Papers dp-07-30, Resources For the Future.
- Nestel, David, 1995. "Coffee in Mexico: international market, agricultural landscape and ecology," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 165-178, November.
More about this item
Keywordsenvironmental decentralization; environmental administration;
- H11 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Structure and Scope of Government
- H59 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-01-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2006-01-24 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2006-01-24 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rff:dpaper:dp-05-42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/degraus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.