Price and Consumption Responses to Large Exchange Rate Shocks: Evidence from Switzerland
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- BarthÃ©lÃ©my Bonadio & Andreas M Fischer & Philip SaurÃ©, 2020.
"The Speed of Exchange Rate Pass-Through,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
European Economic Association, vol. 18(1), pages 506-538.
- Barthélémy Bonadio & Andreas M. Fischer & Philip Saure, 2016. "The speed of exchange rate pass-through," Globalization Institute Working Papers 282, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, revised 01 Sep 2016.
- Bonadio, Barthélémy & Fischer, Andreas M & Sauré, Philip, 2016. "The speed of the exchange rate pass-through," CEPR Discussion Papers 11195, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Barthélémy Bonadio & Andreas M. Fischer & Philip Sauré, 2018. "The speed of exchange rate pass-through," Working Papers 2018-05, Swiss National Bank.
- Bart Hobijn & Adam Shapiro & Fernanda Nechio, 2019. "Using Brexit to Identify the Nature of Price Rigidities," 2019 Meeting Papers 693, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Goetz, D. & Rodnyansky, A., 2019. "Exchange Rate Shocks and Quality Adjustments," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1915, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Bart Hobijn & Fernanda Nechio & Adam Hale Shapiro, 2020.
"Using Brexit To Identify the Nature of Price Rigidities,"
NBER Chapters, in: NBER International Seminar on Macroeconomics 2020,
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bart Hobijn & Fernanda Nechio & Adam Hale Shapiro, 2019. "Using Brexit to Identify the Nature of Price Rigidities," Working Paper Series 2019-13, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, revised 30 Apr 2019.
- Rodnyansky, A., 2018. "(Un)Competitive Devaluations and Firm Dynamics," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1888, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed017:1148. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.