Occupational Mobility and Wage Dynamics Within and Between Firms
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carrillo-Tudela, Carlos & Kaas, Leo, 2015.
"Worker mobility in a search model with adverse selection,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 160(C), pages 340-386.
- Carrillo-Tudela, Carlos & Kaas, Leo, 2015. "Worker Mobility in a Search Model with Adverse Selection," IZA Discussion Papers 9367, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Leo Kaas & Carlos Carrillo-Tudela, 2015. "Worker Mobility in a Search Model with Adverse Selection," 2015 Meeting Papers 351, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Carlos Carrillo-Tudela & Leo Kaas, 2015. "Worker Mobility in a Search Model with Adverse Selection," Working Papers 2015-40, Peruvian Economic Association.
- repec:eee:jetheo:v:174:y:2018:i:c:p:184-223 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stijepic, Damir, 2016. "Workplace Heterogeneity and the Returns to Versatility," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145710, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-08-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2014-08-25 (Business Economics)
- NEP-DGE-2014-08-25 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed014:168. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.