Unemployment Benefits vs. Unemployment Accounts: A Quantitative Exploration
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Claudio Michelacci & Hernán Ruffo, 2015.
"Optimal Life Cycle Unemployment Insurance,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 105(2), pages 816-859, February.
- Michelacci, Claudio & Ruffo, Hernán, 2014. "Optimal Life Cycle Unemployment Insurance," CEPR Discussion Papers 10167, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Claudio Michelacci & Hernan Ruffo, 2014. "Optimal Life Cycle Unemployment Insurance," EIEF Working Papers Series 1411, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Sep 2014.
- Sebastian Koehne & Moritz Kuhn, 2015.
"Should unemployment insurance be asset-tested?,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 18(3), pages 575-592, July.
- Koehne, Sebastian & Kuhn, Moritz, 2012. "Should unemployment insurance be asset-tested?," Annual Conference 2012 (Goettingen): New Approaches and Challenges for the Labor Market of the 21st Century 66056, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Moritz Kuhn & Sebastian Koehne, 2012. "Should unemployment insurance be asset-tested?," 2012 Meeting Papers 850, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Koehne, Sebastian & Kuhn, Moritz, 2012. "Should unemployment insurance be asset-tested?," MPRA Paper 36973, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sebastian Koehne & Moritz Kuhn, 2013. "Should Unemployment Insurance be Asset-Tested," CESifo Working Paper Series 4324, CESifo Group Munich.
- Koehne, Sebastian & Kuhn, Moritz, 2013. "Should Unemployment Insurance Be Asset-Tested?," IZA Discussion Papers 7488, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ofer Setty: Tel Aviv University, 2011. "Unemployment Accounts," 2011 Meeting Papers 204, Society for Economic Dynamics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed007:784. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .