Making Financial Markets: Contract Enforcement and the Emergence of Tradable Assets in Late Medieval Europe
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ricardo Lagos & Randall Wright, 2005.
"A Unified Framework for Monetary Theory and Policy Analysis,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 113(3), pages 463-484, June.
- Ricardo Lagos & Randall Wright, 2002. "A unified framework for monetary theory and policy analysis," Working Paper 0211, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Ricardo Lagos & Randall Wright, 2004. "A unified framework for monetary theory and policy analysis," Staff Report 346, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Kiyotaki, Nobuhiro & Wright, Randall, 1991. "A contribution to the pure theory of money," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 215-235, April.
- Kiyotaki, Nobuhiro & Wright, Randall, 1989. "On Money as a Medium of Exchange," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(4), pages 927-954, August.
- Faig Miquel & Jerez Belén, 2006.
"Inflation, Prices, and Information in Competitive Search,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 6(1), pages 1-34, September.
- Belen Jerez & Miquel Faig, 2005. "Inflation, Prices, and Information in Competitive Search," 2005 Meeting Papers 462, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Faig, Miquel & Jerez, Belén, 2005. "Inflation, prices, and information in competitive search," UC3M Working papers. Economics we051708, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Miquel Faig & Belén Jerez, 2006. "Inflation, Prices, and Information in Competitive Search," Working Papers tecipa-215, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Greif, Avner, 1993. "Contract Enforceability and Economic Institutions in Early Trade: the Maghribi Traders' Coalition," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(3), pages 525-548, June.
More about this item
KeywordsCommunal responsibility; matching; money demand; credit;
- N2 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions
- E41 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Demand for Money
- D51 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Exchange and Production Economies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-01-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2007-01-13 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-MAC-2007-01-13 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed006:884. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .