Endogenous Growth through Firm Entry, Exit and Imitation
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Poschke, Markus, 2009.
"Employment protection, firm selection, and growth,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 56(8), pages 1074-1085, November.
- Markus Poschke, 2006. "Employment Protection, Firm Selection, and Growth," Economics Working Papers ECO2006/35, European University Institute.
- Markus Poschke, 2007. "Employment protection, firm selection, and growth," 2007 Meeting Papers 389, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Poschke, Markus, 2007. "Employment Protection, Firm Selection, and Growth," IZA Discussion Papers 3164, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Anna Ilyina & Roberto M. Samaniego, 2009.
"A Multi-industry Model of Growth with Financing Constraints,"
IMF Working Papers
09/119, International Monetary Fund.
- Roberto Samaniego & Anna Ilyina, 2009. "A Multi-industry Model of Growth with Financing Constraints," 2009 Meeting Papers 467, Society for Economic Dynamics.
More about this item
KeywordsGrowth; Selection; Imitation; Entry and Exit;
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed006:532. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .