Risk-Taking Executives, The Value of the Firm and Economic Performance
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francisco Covas & Wouter J. Den Haan, 2012.
"The Role of Debt and Equity Finance Over the Business Cycle,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 122(565), pages 1262-1286, December.
- Francisco Covas & Wouter J. den Haan, 2006. "The Role of Debt and Equity Finance over the Business Cycle," Staff Working Papers 06-45, Bank of Canada.
- Covas, Francisco & Den Haan, Wouter, 2007. "The Role of Debt and Equity Finance over the Business Cycle," CEPR Discussion Papers 6145, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Francisco Covas & Wouter Denhaan, 2006. "The role of debt and equity finance over the business cycle," 2006 Meeting Papers 407, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Meh, Cesaire A. & Quadrini, Vincenzo, 2006.
"Endogenous market incompleteness with investment risks,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 30(11), pages 2143-2165, November.
- Meh, Césaire A. & Quadrini, Vincenzo, 2004. "Endogenous Market Incompleteness with Investment Risks," CEPR Discussion Papers 4807, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- JoÃ£o Ejarque, 2004. "Neoclassical Investment with Moral Hazard," Working Papers w200417, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
More about this item
KeywordsConvex contracts; Risk-taking incentives; Magnification of shocks;
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed004:80. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.