The Effects of Market Structure on Industry Growth
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Christos Koulovatianos & Leonard J. Mirman, 2003. "The Effects of Market Structure on Industry Growth," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 7-2003, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- William Novshek, 1985. "On the Existence of Cournot Equilibrium," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 52(1), pages 85-98.
- Gérard Gaudet & Stephen W. Salant, 1991.
"Uniqueness of Cournot Equilibrium: New Results From Old Methods,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 58(2), pages 399-404.
- Gaudet, G. & Salant, S.W., 1988. "Uniqueness Of Cournot Equilibrium: New Results From Old Methods," Cahiers de recherche 8818, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- Gaudet, G. & Salant, S., 1988. "Uniqueness Of Cournot Equilibrium: New Results From Old Methods," Papers 89-10, Michigan - Center for Research on Economic & Social Theory.
- Richard Ericson & Ariel Pakes, 1995. "Markov-Perfect Industry Dynamics: A Framework for Empirical Work," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 62(1), pages 53-82.
- Novshek, William, 1985.
"Perfectly competitive markets as the limits of cournot markets,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 72-82, February.
- Novshek, William., 1983. "Perfectly Competitive Markets as the Limits of Cournot Markets," Working Papers 499, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Dutta Prajit K. & Sundaram Rangarajan K., 1993. "How Different Can Strategic Models Be?," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 42-61, June.
- Greenwood, Jeremy & Hercowitz, Zvi & Huffman, Gregory W, 1988. "Investment, Capacity Utilization, and the Real Business Cycle," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(3), pages 402-417, June.
- David Levhari & Leonard J. Mirman, 1980. "The Great Fish War: An Example Using a Dynamic Cournot-Nash Solution," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 11(1), pages 322-334, Spring.
- Dutta, Prajit K & Sundaram, Rangarajan, 1992. "Markovian Equilibrium in a Class of Stochastic Games: Existence Theorems for Discounted and Undiscounted Models," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 2(2), pages 197-214, April.
- Novshek, William, 1984. "Finding All n-Firm Cournot Equilibria," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 25(1), pages 61-70, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christos Koulovatianos & Leonard J. Mirman, 2003. "R&D Investment, Market Structure, and Industry Growth," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 8-2003, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Koulovatianos, Christos & Mirman, Leonard J., 2007.
"The effects of market structure on industry growth: Rivalrous non-excludable capital,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 199-218, March.
- Christos Koulovatianos & Leonard J. Mirman, 2005. "The Effects of Market Structure on Industry Growth: Rivalrous Non-excludable Capital," Vienna Economics Papers 0501, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Christos Koulovatianos & Leonard J. Mirman & Marc Santugini, 2006. "Investment in a Monopoly with Bayesian Learning," Vienna Economics Papers 0603, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsCournot competition; oligopolistic non-cooperative dynamic games;
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- D92 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Intertemporal Firm Choice, Investment, Capacity, and Financing
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed004:639. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .