Corporate charitable giving, multinational companies and countries of concern
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Cantrell & Elias Kyriazis & Gary Noble, 2015. "Developing CSR Giving as a Dynamic Capability for Salient Stakeholder Management," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 130(2), pages 403-421, August.
- Davide Fiaschi & Elisa Giuliani & Federica Nieri, 2014. "Bric Companies Seeking Legitimacy Through Corporate Social Responsibility," Discussion Papers 2014/183, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Xingqiang Du, 2015. "Is Corporate Philanthropy Used as Environmental Misconduct Dressing? Evidence from Chinese Family-Owned Firms," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 129(2), pages 341-361, June.
- Shuo Wang & Yuhui Gao & Gerard Hodgkinson & Denise Rousseau & Patrick Flood, 2015. "Opening the Black Box of CSR Decision Making: A Policy-Capturing Study of Charitable Donation Decisions in China," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 128(3), pages 665-683, May.
- Najah Attig & Sean Cleary, 2015. "Managerial Practices and Corporate Social Responsibility," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 131(1), pages 121-136, September.
- Najah Attig & Narjess Boubakri & Sadok El Ghoul & Omrane Guedhami, 2016. "Firm Internationalization and Corporate Social Responsibility," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 134(2), pages 171-197, March.
- Jeffrey Harrison & Joseph Coombs, 2012. "The Moderating Effects from Corporate Governance Characteristics on the Relationship Between Available Slack and Community-Based Firm Performance," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 107(4), pages 409-422, June.
- Alan Muller & Gail Whiteman, 2016. "Corporate Philanthropic Responses to Emergent Human Needs: The Role of Organizational Attention Focus," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 137(2), pages 299-314, August.
- repec:eee:iburev:v:26:y:2017:i:6:p:1064-1074 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dan Caprar & Benjamin Neville, 2012. "“Norming” and “Conforming”: Integrating Cultural and Institutional Explanations for Sustainability Adoption in Business," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 110(2), pages 231-245, October.
- Mingjun Hou & Heng Liu & Peihua Fan & Zelong Wei, 2016. "Does CSR practice pay off in East Asian firms? A meta-analytic investigation," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 195-228, March.
- Najah Attig & Narjess Boubakri & Sadok El Ghoul & Omrane Guedham, "undated". "International Diversification and Corporate Social Responsibility," Finance Working Papers 12-11/2013, School of Business Administration, American University of Sharjah.
- Bodo B. Schlegelmilch & Ilona Szőcs, 2015. "Corporate philanthropy and ethicality: two opposing notions?," Chapters,in: Handbook on Ethics and Marketing, chapter 16, pages 317-353 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Nikolas Rathert, 2016. "Strategies of legitimation: MNEs and the adoption of CSR in response to host-country institutions," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 47(7), pages 858-879, September.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:142:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2757-3 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate philanthropy; multinationals; controversy; corruption;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-01-17 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rdg:emxxdp:em-dp2008-61. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marie Pearson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bsrdguk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .