Survey mode effects on income inequality measurement
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andreasch Michael & Lindner Peter, 2016.
"Micro- and Macrodata: a Comparison of the Household Finance and Consumption Survey with Financial Accounts in Austria,"
Journal of Official Statistics,
Sciendo, vol. 32(1), pages 1-28, March.
- Lindner, Peter & Andreasch, Michael, 2014. "Micro and macro data: a comparison of the Household Finance and Consumption Survey with financial accounts in Austria," Working Paper Series 1673, European Central Bank.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:138:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11205-017-1672-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Schneebaum, Alyssa & Rehm, Miriam & Mader, Katharina & Hollan, Katarina, 2016.
"The Gender Wealth Gap Across European Countries,"
Department of Economics Working Paper Series
5175, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Miriam Rehm & Katharina Mader & Alyssa Schneebaum & Katarina Hollan, 2016. "The Gender Wealth Gap Across European Countries," Working Paper Reihe der AK Wien - Materialien zu Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft 157, Kammer für Arbeiter und Angestellte für Wien, Abteilung Wirtschaftswissenschaft und Statistik.
- Alyssa Schneebaum & Miriam Rehm & Katharina Mader & Katarina Hollan, 2016. "The Gender Wealth Gap Across European Countries," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp232, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Kavonius, Ilja Kristian & Honkkila, Juha, 2013. "Micro and macro analysis on household income, wealth and saving in the euro area," Working Paper Series 1619, European Central Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qsh:wpaper:48766. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Brandon). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cbrssus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.