Dynamic Logit with Choice Aversion
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jakub Steiner & Colin Stewart & Filip Matějka, 2017.
"Rational Inattention Dynamics: Inertia and Delay in Decision‐Making,"
Econometric Society, vol. 85, pages 521-553, March.
- Matejka, Filip & Steiner, Jakub & Stewart, Colin, 2015. "Rational Inattention Dynamics: Inertia and Delay in Decision-Making," CEPR Discussion Papers 10720, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Filip Matejka & Colin Stewart & Jakub Steiner, 2015. "Rational Inattention Dynamics: Inertia and Delay in Decision-Making," 2015 Meeting Papers 307, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Jakub Steiner & Colin Stewart & Filip Matejka, 2016. "Rational Inattention Dynamics: Inertia and Delay in Decision-Making," Working Papers tecipa-559, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- repec:spr:etbull:v:5:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s40505-016-0110-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Breitmoser, Yves, 2016. "The axiomatic foundation of logit and its relation to behavioral welfare," MPRA Paper 71632, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Breitmoser, Yves, 2018. "The Axiomatic Foundation of Logit," Rationality and Competition Discussion Paper Series 78, CRC TRR 190 Rationality and Competition.
- D. Pennesi, 2016. "Intertemporal discrete choice," Working Papers wp1061, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- S. Cerreia-Vioglio & F. Maccheroni & M. Marinacci & A. Rustichini, 2017. "Multinomial logit processes and preference discovery: inside and outside the black box," Working Papers 615, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-DCM-2013-10-18 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-MIC-2013-10-18 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qsh:wpaper:40033. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Brandon). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cbrssus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .