Dynamic Logit With Choice Aversion
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jakub Steiner & Colin Stewart & Filip Matějka, 2017.
"Rational Inattention Dynamics: Inertia and Delay in Decision‐Making,"
Econometric Society, vol. 85, pages 521-553, March.
- Filip Matejka & Colin Stewart & Jakub Steiner, 2015. "Rational Inattention Dynamics: Inertia and Delay in Decision-Making," 2015 Meeting Papers 307, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Matejka, Filip & Steiner, Jakub & Stewart, Colin, 2015. "Rational Inattention Dynamics: Inertia and Delay in Decision-Making," CEPR Discussion Papers 10720, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jakub Steiner & Colin Stewart & Filip Matejka, 2016. "Rational Inattention Dynamics: Inertia and Delay in Decision-Making," Working Papers tecipa-559, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:jetheo:v:180:y:2019:i:c:p:383-437 is not listed on IDEAS
- T. Tony Ke & Zuo-Jun Max Shen & J. Miguel Villas-Boas, 2016. "Search for Information on Multiple Products," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 62(12), pages 3576-3603, December.
- Breitmoser, Yves, 2016. "The axiomatic foundation of logit and its relation to behavioral welfare," MPRA Paper 71632, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- S. Cerreia-Vioglio & F. Maccheroni & M. Marinacci & A. Rustichini, 2017. "Multinomial logit processes and preference discovery: inside and outside the black box," Working Papers 615, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- repec:eee:jetheo:v:175:y:2018:i:c:p:159-177 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:etbull:v:5:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s40505-016-0110-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Breitmoser, Yves, 2018. "The Axiomatic Foundation of Logit," Rationality and Competition Discussion Paper Series 78, CRC TRR 190 Rationality and Competition.
- D. Pennesi, 2016. "Intertemporal discrete choice," Working Papers wp1061, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:emetrp:v:83:y:2015:i::p:651-691. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.