Report NEP-DCM-2013-10-18This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Edoardo Marcucci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Drew Fudenberg & Tomasz Strzalecki, "undated". "Dynamic Logit with Choice Aversion," Working Paper 40033, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Item repec:dui:wpaper:1306 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David Freeman, 2013. "Revealed Preference Foundations of Expectations-Based Reference-Dependence," Discussion Papers dp13-10, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Steven F. Koch and Jeffrey S. Racine, 2013. "Health Care Facility Choice and User Fee Abolition: Regression Discontinuity in a Multinomial Choice Setting," Working Papers 373, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Keith M. Marzilli Ericson & Amanda Starc, 2013. "How Product Standardization Affects Choice: Evidence from the Massachusetts Health Insurance Exchange," NBER Working Papers 19527, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joao Macieira & Pedro Pereira & Joao Vareda, 2013. "Bundling Incentives in Markets with Product Complementarities: The Case of Triple-Play," Working Papers 13-15, NET Institute.
- Rohan Dutta & Sean Horan, 2013. "Inferring Rationales from Choice : Identification for Rational Shortlist Methods," Cahiers de recherche 09-2013, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Gabor Kertesi & Gabor Kezdi, 2013. "School segregation, school choice and educational policies in 100 Hungarian towns," Budapest Working Papers on the Labour Market 1312, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.