Nonparametric inference on the number of equilibria
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Maximilian Kasy, 2015. "Non‐parametric inference on the number of equilibria," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 18(1), pages 1-39, February.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Bordo & Barry Eichengreen & Daniela Klingebiel & Maria Soledad Martinez-Peria, 2001. "Is the crisis problem growing more severe?," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 16(32), pages 51-82, April.
- Brent W. Ambrose & Piet Eichholtz & Thies Lindenthal, 2013. "House Prices and Fundamentals: 355 Years of Evidence," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 45(2-3), pages 477-491, March.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Rogoff, Kenneth, 2009. "This Time It’s Different: Eight Centuries of Financial Folly-Preface," MPRA Paper 17451, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2009.
"Varieties of Crises and Their Dates,"
Introductory Chapters,in: This Time Is Different: Eight Centuries of Financial Folly
Princeton University Press.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2009. "This Time Is Different: Eight Centuries of Financial Folly," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 8973.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Rogoff, Kenneth, 2009. "This Time It’s Different: Eight Centuries of Financial Folly-Chapter 1," MPRA Paper 17452, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martin Lettau & Jessica A. Wachter, 2007.
"Why Is Long-Horizon Equity Less Risky? A Duration-Based Explanation of the Value Premium,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 62(1), pages 55-92, February.
- Martin Lettau & Jessica Wachter, 2005. "Why is Long-Horizon Equity Less Risky? A Duration-Based Explanation of the Value Premium," NBER Working Papers 11144, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jessica Wachter & Martin Lettau, 2005. "Why is Long-Horizon Equity Less Risky? A Duration-Based Explanation of the Value Premium," 2005 Meeting Papers 302, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Lettau, Martin & Wachter, Jessica, 2005. "Why is Long-Horizon Equity Less Risky? A Duration-based Explanation of the Value Premium," CEPR Discussion Papers 4921, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Reinhart, Karmen & Rogoff, Kenneth, 2009. ""This time is different": panorama of eight centuries of financial crises," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 1, pages 77-114, March.
- Constantinescu, Mihnea & Francke, Marc, 2013. "The historical development of the Swiss rental market – A new price index," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 135-145.
- Nigel Stapledon, 2012. "Trends and Cycles in S ydney and M elbourne House Prices from 1880 to 2011," Australian Economic History Review, Economic History Society of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 52(3), pages 293-317, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Áureo de Paula, 2013.
"Econometric Analysis of Games with Multiple Equilibria,"
Annual Review of Economics,
Annual Reviews, vol. 5(1), pages 107-131, May.
- Áureo de Paula, 2012. "Econometric analysis of games with multiple equilibria," CeMMAP working papers CWP29/12, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qsh:wpaper:32847. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Brandon). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cbrssus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .