Winning Ideas: Lessons from Free-market Economics
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Ataguba & William M. Fonta & Hyacinth E. Ichoku, 2011.
"The Determinants of Multidimensional Poverty in Nsukka, Nigeria,"
Working Papers PMMA
- Ataguba, John E. & Fonta, William M. & Ichoku, Hyacinth E., 2012. "the Determinants of Multidimensional Poverty in Nsukka, Nigeria," PEP Policy Briefs 164434, Partnership for Economic Policy (PEP).
- Nadjiarabeye Christian BEASSOUM & Koulké Blandine NAN-GUER & Olivier BEGUY & Tabo Symphorien Ndang & TOPEUR Béguerang, 2011. "Pauvrete Des Capacites Au Tchad: Une Exploration Des Dimensions Manquantes Des Donnees Dans La Capitale N'Djamena," Working Papers PMMA 2011-17, PEP-PMMA.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-05-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-HAP-2008-05-05 (Economics of Happiness)
- NEP-HPE-2008-05-05 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qeh:ophiwp:ophiwp006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (IT Support). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qehoxuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .