Report NEP-HPE-2008-05-05This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Myerson, Roger B., 2007. "Perspectives on Mechanism Design in Economic Theory," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 2007-6, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Maskin, Eric S., 2007. "Mechanism Design: How to Implement Social Goals," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 2007-4, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Maskin, Eric S. & Myerson, Roger B., 2007. "Interview with the 2007 Laureates in Economics Eric S. Maskin and Roger B. Myerson," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 2007-5, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Hurwicz, Leonid, 2007. "But Who Will Guard the Guardians?," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 2007-3, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Sabina Alkire and James Foster, 2009. "Counting and Multidimensional Poverty Measurement," OPHI Working Papers ophiwp007, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Al Campbell, 2008. "Building Socialism and Communism: Planning and the Process of Transcending Markets," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2008_09, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Sabina Alkire and Angus Ritchie, 2007. "Winning Ideas: Lessons from Free-market Economics," OPHI Working Papers ophiwp006, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Item repec:old:wpaper:y:2007:i:25:p:1-46 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jim Engle-Warnick & Sonia Laszlo, 2008. "Experimental Economics: A Revolution in Understanding Behaviour," CIRANO Burgundy Reports 2008rb-01, CIRANO.
- Pillai N., Vijayamohanan, 2008. "Demystifying Economicism," MPRA Paper 8496, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David L. Anderson & John Tressler, 2008. "Research Output in New Zealand Economics Department 2000-2006," Working Papers in Economics 08/05, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:8483 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jose M. Vidal-Sanz, 2008. "A valid theory on probabilistic causation," Business Economics Working Papers wb081702, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Jan Kregel, 2008. "The Discrete Charm of the Washington Consensus," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_533, Levy Economics Institute.