Tax Holidays in a Business Climate
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chris Doyle & Sweder Wijnbergen, 1994.
"Taxation of foreign multinationals: A sequential bargaining approach to tax holidays,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 1(3), pages 211-225, October.
- Doyle, Christopher & van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 1984. "Taxation of Foreign Multinationals: A Sequential Bargaining Approach to Tax Holidays," CEPR Discussion Papers 25, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jean-François Wen, 1997. "Tax Holidays and the International Capital Market," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 4(2), pages 129-148, May.
- Raff, Horst & Srinivasan, Krishna, 1998. "Tax incentives for import-substituting foreign investment:: Does signaling play a role?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 167-193, February.
- Marianne Vigneault, 1996. "Commitment and the time structure of taxation of foreign direct investment," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 3(4), pages 479-494, October.
More about this item
Keywordsforeign investment; signalling; tax holiday; time inconsistency;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qed:wpaper:864. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Babcock). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qedquca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .