Rational Expectations and Policy Credibility Following a Regime Change
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fazio, Dimas Mateus & Silva, Thiago Christiano & Tabak, Benjamin Miranda & Cajueiro, Daniel Oliveira, 2018.
"Inflation targeting and financial stability: Does the quality of institutions matter?,"
Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 1-15.
- Dimas Mateus Fazio & Thiago Christiano Silva & Benjamin Miranda Tabak & Daniel Oliveira Cajueiro, 2018. "Inflation Targeting and Financial Stability: does the quality of institutions matter?," Working Papers Series 470, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Hughes Hallett Andrew & Acocella Nicola & Di Bartolomeo Giovanni, 2012. "Expectations Dynamics: Policy, Announcements and Limits to Dynamic Inconsistency," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 16(2), pages 1-25, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qed:wpaper:564. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Babcock). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qedquca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .