Commodity Tax Competition Between Member States of a Federation
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- James W. Friedman, 1971. "A Non-cooperative Equilibrium for Supergames," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(1), pages 1-12.
- Chappell, Henry W, Jr, 1983. "Presidential Popularity and Macroeconomic Performance: Are Voters Really So Naive?," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 65(3), pages 385-392, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marceau, Nicolas & Mongrain, Steeve, 2011.
"Competition in law enforcement and capital allocation,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 136-147, January.
- Nicolas Marceau & Steeve Mongrain, 2004. "Competition in Law Enforcement and Capital Allocation," Cahiers de recherche 0408, CIRPEE.
- Nicolas Marceau & Steeve Mongrain, 2007. "Competition in Law Enforcement and Capital Allocation," Discussion Papers dp07-03, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Pieretti, Patrice & Zanaj, Skerdilajda, 2011.
"On tax competition, public goods provision and jurisdictions' size,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 124-130, May.
- Patrice Pieretti & Skerdilajda Zanaj, 2009. "On tax competition, public goods provision and jurisdictions' size," CREA Discussion Paper Series 09-14, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- PIERETTI, Patrice & ZANAJ, Skerdilajda, 2009. "On tax competition, public goods provision and jurisdictions’ size," CORE Discussion Papers 2009012, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Philippe Thalmann & Lawrence Goulder & François Delorme, 1996.
"Assessing the international spillover effects of capital income taxation,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 3(4), pages 449-478, October.
- Philippe THALMANN & Lawrence H. GOULDER & François DELORME, 1994. "Assessing the International Spillover Effects of Capital Income Taxation," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 9411, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Scott McCracken & Frank Stähler, 2010.
"Economic integration and the choice of commodity tax base with endogenous market structures,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 17(2), pages 91-113, April.
- Scott McCracken & Frank Staehler, 2007. "Economic integration and the choice of commodity tax base with endogenous market structures," Working Papers 0701, University of Otago, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2007.
- Jack M. Mintz & Stephen R. Richardson, 2001. "Taxation of Financial Intermediation Activities in Hong Kong," Working Papers 092001, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Luz Amparo Saavedra, 2000. "Do Local Governments Engage in Strategic Property- Tax competition?," Borradores de Economia 139, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Brueckner, Jan K. & Saavedra, Luz A., 2001.
"Do Local Governments Engage in Strategic Property-Tax Competition?,"
National Tax Journal,
National Tax Association, vol. 54(2), pages 203-230, June.
- Jan K. Brueckner & Luz A. Saavedra, 2000. "Do Local Governments Engage in Strategic Property-Tax Competition?," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0357, Econometric Society.
- Sebastian Hauptmeier & Ferdinand Mittermaier & Johannes Rincke, 2008.
"Fiscal Competition over Taxes and Public Inputs: Theory and Evidence,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
2499, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hauptmeier, Sebastian & Mittermaier, Ferdinand & Rincke, Johannes, 2009. "Fiscal competition over taxes and public inputs - theory and evidence," Working Paper Series 1033, European Central Bank.
- Kazuko Miyamoto, 2009. "A New Approach to Estimating Tax Interactions in Fiscal Federalism," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd08-053, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Leslie E. Papke, 1989. "International Differences in Capital Taxation and Corporate Borrowing Behavior: Evidence from the U.S. Withholding Tax," NBER Working Papers 3129, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leslie Papke, 2000. "One-Way Treaty with the World: The U.S. Withholding Tax and the Netherlands Antilles," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 7(3), pages 295-313, May.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:16:y:2010:i:2:p:135-148 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qed:wpaper:558. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Babcock) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qedquca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .