The Suitability of the Divisia Index for the Measurement of Economic Aggregates
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Usher, D, 1974. "The Suitability of the Divisia Index for the Measurement of Economic Aggregates," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 20(3), pages 273-288, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vazquez, Emilia & Rodriguez, X.A., 1997. "Un analisis de la productividad del comercio en las Comunidades Autonomas españolas," Economic Development 21, University of Santiago de Compostela. Faculty of Economics and Business. Econometrics..
- W. Erwin Diewert, 1980. "Aggregation Problems in the Measurement of Capital," NBER Chapters,in: The Measurement of Capital, pages 433-538 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rodriguez, X.A., 1999. "A proposal for decomposing and adjusting the conventional Divisia index for the measure of productivity," Economic Development 41, University of Santiago de Compostela. Faculty of Economics and Business. Econometrics..
- Vartia, Yrjö O., . "Relative Changes and Index Numbers," ETLA A, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy, number 4.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qed:wpaper:109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Babcock). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qedquca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .