Tax Analysis and Revenue Forecasting
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:fep:journl:v:28:y:2017:i:1:p:50-74 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:idb:idbbks:276 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gangadha Prasad Shukla & Duc Minh Pham & Michael Engelschalk & Tuan Minh Le, 2011. "Tax Reform in Vietnam," World Bank Other Operational Studies 26851, The World Bank.
- Manuel R. Agosin & Alberto Daniel Barreix & Roberto Machado & Juan C. Gómez Sabaini & Jorge Cornick & Carlos Acevedo & Mauricio González Orellana & Osvaldo H. Schenone & Carlos de la Torre, 2005. "Recaudar para crecer: Bases para la reforma tributaria en Centroamérica," IDB Publications (Books), Inter-American Development Bank, number 20678 edited by Manuel R. Agosin & Alberto Daniel Barreix & Roberto Machado, February.
- Hassen, Azime A., 2016. "Agricultural taxation and economic growth in Ethiopia," 2016 AAAE Fifth International Conference, September 23-26, 2016, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia 246395, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Sabaj, Ernil & Kahveci, Mustafa, 2018. "Forecasting tax revenues in an emerging economy: The case of Albania," MPRA Paper 84404, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsrevenue forecasting; tax analysis; tax modeling; revenue collection; tax expenditure analysis;
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
- H24 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Personal Income and Other Nonbusiness Taxes and Subsidies
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qed:dpaper:169. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bahman Kashi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qedquca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .