Emergence of Endogenous Legal Institutions: Property Rights and Community Governance in the Italian Alps'
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Casari, Marco, 2007. "Emergence of Endogenous Legal Institutions: Property Rights and Community Governance in the Italian Alps," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 67(01), pages 191-226, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jens Prüfer, 2016. "Business Associations and Private Ordering," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 32(2), pages 306-358.
- Steven Nafziger, 2016. "Communal property rights and land redistributions in Late Tsarist Russia," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 69(3), pages 773-800, August.
- Paolo Tedeschi, 2011. "Common Land in Eastern Lombardy during the Nineteenth Century," Historia Agraria. Revista de Agricultura e Historia Rural, Sociedad Española de Historia Agraria, issue 55, pages 75-100, december.
- M. Casari & M. Lisciandra, 2013. "Gender Discrimination in Property Rights," Working Papers wp914, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Casari, Marco & Lisciandra, Maurizio, 2014. "Gender Discrimination and Common Property Resources: a Model," MPRA Paper 57712, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Casari, Marco & Lisciandra, Maurizio, 2015. "Gender Discrimination and Common Property Resources," IZA Discussion Papers 9601, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Francesco GUALA, 2010. "Reciprocity: weak or strong? What punishment experiments do (and do not) demonstrate," Departmental Working Papers 2010-23, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Pier Angelo Mori, 2014. "Community and cooperation: the evolution of cooperatives towards new models of citizens� democratic participation in public services provision," Euricse Working Papers 1463, Euricse (European Research Institute on Cooperative and Social Enterprises).
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:2:p:409-:d:130229 is not listed on IDEAS
- Baur, Ivo & Binder, Claudia R., 2015. "Modeling and assessing scenarios of common property pastures management in Switzerland," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 292-305.
- van Bavel, Bas, 2016. "The Invisible Hand?: How Market Economies have Emerged and Declined Since AD 500," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199608133.
- Miguel Laborda Pemán & Tine De Moor, 2012. "A Tale of Two Commons: Some Preliminary Hypotheses on the Long-Term Development of the Commons in Western and Eastern Europe, 1000-1900," Working Papers 0031, Utrecht University, Centre for Global Economic History.
- Pier Angelo MORI, 2014. "Community And Cooperation: The Evolution Of Cooperatives Towards New Models Of Citizens' Democratic Participation In Public Services Provision," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 85(3), pages 327-352, September.
- Gatto, Paola & Bogataj, Nevenka, 2015. "Disturbances, robustness and adaptation in forest commons: Comparative insights from two cases in the Southeastern Alps," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 56-64.
- Katia Laura Sidali & Achim Spiller, 2014. "Cultural property rights in the eu geographical indications’ system: Cui prodest?," ECONOMIA AGRO-ALIMENTARE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 16(2), pages 97-104.
More about this item
Keywordsproperty rights ; transaction costs ; community enforcement ; sanctions ; natural resources ; common property;
- Q23 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Forestry
- Q24 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Land
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
- K4 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-05-20 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pur:prukra:1182. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Krannert PHD) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/kspurus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .