Disentangling the Minimum Wage Puzzle: An Analysis of Worker Accessions and Separations from Longitudinal Matched Employer-Employee Data Set
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arnab K. Basu & Nancy H. Chau & Ravi Kanbur, 2015.
"Contractual Dualism, Market Power and Informality,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 125(589), pages 1534-1573, December.
- Basu, Arnab K. & Chau, Nancy H. & Kanbur, Ravi, 2011. "Contractual Dualism, Market Power and Informality," IZA Discussion Papers 5845, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Basu, Arnab K & Chau, Nancy H & Kanbur, Ravi, 2011. "Contractual Dualism, Market Power and Informality," CEPR Discussion Papers 8485, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- J38 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Public Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ptu:wpaper:w200208. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (DEE-NTD). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdpgvpt.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .