The Main Trends in Public Finance Developments in Portugal:1986-2008
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Manuel Coutinho Pereira & Lara Wemans, 2015.
"Output Effects of a Measure of Tax Shocks Based on Changes in Legislation for Portugal,"
Hacienda Pública Española,
IEF, vol. 215(4), pages 27-62, December.
- Manuel Coutinho Pereira & Lara Wemans, 2013. "Output effects of a measure of tax shocks based on changes in legislation for Portugal," Working Papers w201315, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
More about this item
- H62 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Deficit; Surplus
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
- H50 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ptu:wpaper:o200901. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (DEE-NTD). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdpgvpt.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .