Optimal Tax Salience
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Emmanuel Farhi & Xavier Gabaix, 2015.
"Optimal Taxation with Behavioral Agents,"
305366, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Emmanuel Farhi & Xavier Gabaix, 2015. "Optimal Taxation with Behavioral Agents," NBER Working Papers 21524, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Xavier Gabaix & Emmanuel Farhi, 2017. "Optimal Taxation with Behavioral Agents," 2017 Meeting Papers 1634, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Farhi, Emmanuel & Gabaix, Xavier, 2015. "Optimal Taxation with Behavioral Agents," CEPR Discussion Papers 11008, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Naomi E. Feldman & Bradley J. Ruffle, 2012.
"The Impact Of Tax Exclusive And Inclusive Prices On Demand,"
1207, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Naomi E. Feldman & Bradley J. Ruffle, 2012. "The impact of tax exclusive and inclusive prices on demand," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2012-50, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Bradley J. Ruffle & Naomi E. Feldman, 2013. "The Impact of Tax Exclusive and Inclusive Prices on Demand," Working Papers 1302, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordstaxes; externalities; subsitution effects; prices; consumer behavior;
- D19 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Other
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- H32 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Firm
- I00 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pri:indrel:571. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bobray Bordelon). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/irprius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.