Optimal Tax Salience
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Farhi, Emmanuel & Gabaix, Xavier, 2015.
"Optimal Taxation with Behavioral Agents,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
11008, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Emmanuel Farhi & Xavier Gabaix, 2015. "Optimal Taxation with Behavioral Agents," NBER Working Papers 21524, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Emmanuel Farhi & Xavier Gabaix, 2015. "Optimal Taxation with Behavioral Agents," Working Paper 305366, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Xavier Gabaix & Emmanuel Farhi, 2017. "Optimal Taxation with Behavioral Agents," 2017 Meeting Papers 1634, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Naomi E. Feldman & Bradley J. Ruffle, 2012.
"The Impact Of Tax Exclusive And Inclusive Prices On Demand,"
1207, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Naomi E. Feldman & Bradley J. Ruffle, 2012. "The impact of tax exclusive and inclusive prices on demand," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2012-50, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Bradley J. Ruffle & Naomi E. Feldman, 2013. "The Impact of Tax Exclusive and Inclusive Prices on Demand," Working Papers 1302, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordstaxes; externalities; subsitution effects; prices; consumer behavior;
- D19 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Other
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- H32 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Firm
- I00 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pri:indrel:571. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bobray Bordelon). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/irprius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .