Hurdle Models of Alcohol and Tobacco Expenditure in South African Households
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Willem H. Boshoff, 2008. "Cigarette Demand In South Africa Over 1996‐2006: The Role Of Price, Income And Health Awareness," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 76(1), pages 118-131, March.
- Njue, E. & Kirimi, L. & Mathenge, M., 2018. "Uptake of Crop Insurance among Smallholder Farmers: Insights from Maize Producers in Kenya," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277023, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Jonathan Meer & Harvey S. Rosen, 2009. "Family Bonding with Universities," NBER Working Papers 15493, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ogundari, Kolawole & Arifalo, Sadiat Funmilayo, 2013. "Determinants of Household Demand for Fresh Fruit and Vegetable in Nigeria: A Double Hurdle Approach," Quarterly Journal of International Agriculture, Humboldt-Universitaat zu Berlin, vol. 52(3), pages 1-18, August.
More about this item
- C31 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models; Quantile Regressions; Social Interaction Models
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pre:wpaper:200703. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/decupza.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Rangan Gupta (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/decupza.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.