Effect of High Yielding Variety of Seeds in the State of West Bengal: An Empirical Quest
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Makinen, Gail E & Woodward, G Thomas, 1989. "The Taiwanese Hyperinflation and Stabilization of 1945-1952," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 21(1), pages 90-105, February.
- Sargent, Thomas J & Wallace, Neil, 1973. "Rational Expectations and the Dynamics of Hyperinflation," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 14(2), pages 328-350, June.
- Makinen, Gail E, 1984. "The Greek Stabilization of 1944-46," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(5), pages 1067-1074, December.
- Makinen, Gail E., 1986. "The Greek Hyperinflation and Stabilization of 1943–1946," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 46(03), pages 795-805, September.
- Bomberger, William A & Makinen, Gail E, 1983. "The Hungarian Hyperinflation and Stabilization of 1945-1946," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(5), pages 801-824, October.
- Babcock, J M & Makinen, G E, 1975. "The Chinese Hyperinflation Reexamined," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 83(6), pages 1259-1267, December.
- Granger, C W J, 1969. "Investigating Causal Relations by Econometric Models and Cross-Spectral Methods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(3), pages 424-438, July.
More about this item
KeywordsHigh Yielding Variety of Seeds; Panel Data; Ordinary Least Squares; Generalized; Least Squares;
- C3 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- Q15 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Land Ownership and Tenure; Land Reform; Land Use; Irrigation; Agriculture and Environment
- Q16 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - R&D; Agricultural Technology; Biofuels; Agricultural Extension Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pre:wpaper:200503. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rangan Gupta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decupza.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .