GAMESMANSHIP, third parties and arbitration: reflecting on the paradigm of PPP disputes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Raghbendra Jha, 2002. "Rural Poverty in India: Structure, determinants and suggestions for policy reform," ASARC Working Papers 2002-07, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
More about this item
Keywordsjoinder; multiparty arbitration; risk;
- K33 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - International Law
- D74 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Conflict; Conflict Resolution; Alliances; Revolutions
- K22 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Business and Securities Law
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- K41 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Litigation Process
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-08-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAW-2008-08-21 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-PPM-2008-08-21 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:9839. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .